We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Summer. You either love it or hate it, no between. The midwest is known for its summers, including humidity, pop-up thunderstorms, and harsh sun rays. In the southwestern part of the country, it’s dry heat with record-breaking temperatures for their summers. No matter what part of the country you live in I’m sure you have opinions on the positives of summer and the negatives of summer. In this post, I’m going to list out my Pros and Cons of Summer.
Pros of Summer
- Waterparks and Swimming Pools.
- More time with friends and family.
- Cold and Sweet Treats.
- Relaxed routines for activities.
- Summer Shopping Sales.
Cons of Summer
- Humidity and Heat Index on any given day.
- Getting into a hot car after work, or any other activity.
- Road Construction.
- Going from sweating outside to being freezing cold in a building because they have their air conditioning turned on high.
What would you put on your Pros and Cons of Summer list? Let me know in the comments below. Enjoy the rest of your summer babes!
Don’t forget to follow along on social media!
Leave a Reply