We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Fall beauty is the best time of year. It’s the perfect season for dating. Think of all the cute, cozy fall date ideas that come with fall. It’s called cuffing season for a reason! From spooky ideas that’ll force you to squeeze up next to each other, to outdoorsy date ideas like apple-picking and corn mazes, there are so many things you can do during the fall months. I have compiled a list of my top fall date ideas!
- Attend an Oktoberfest
- Buy candy for trick-or-treaters and set up a little front yard/front door display
- Have a fall/scary movie marathon
- Have a bonfire
- Go to a farmer’s market
- Rake leaves and jump in the piles
- Go on a ghost tour.
- Plan and throw the Halloween party together
- Scenic drive to see the fall foliage
- Hiking through the fall foliage
- Go apple-picking
- Go pumpkin-picking
- Make pumpkin foods together and taste test them
- Pretend to be a tourist in your own city
- Paint or carve pumpkins
- Cozy up in a café with some books
- Go for a hayride
- Tailgate with friends at a football game
- Visit a haunted house
- Visit a corn maze
- Do a puzzle together
- Bake an apple pie together
- Go sweater shopping together
- Take a day or weekend trip
- Read spooky stories to each other by a fire
- Go camping
- Make s’mores together
- Visit a distillery or winery
- Have a picnic in the park
- Go thrifting together for fall clothing
- Watch a football game
- Make candy apples
- Have a fall craft day
- Go antique shopping together
- Have a game night
What fall dates are you most excited about? Let me know in the comments below. I know I’m looking forward to doing many on this list. Happy Fall babes!
Don’t forget to follow along on social media!